https://www.bluefinstrategy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/four-year-old.jpg 1500 2000 JR Hopwood /wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Bluefin-Strategy-Horizontal-Color-small.png JR Hopwood2015-10-30 09:00:512017-01-22 17:07:48Digital Strategy, explained to a four-year-old
Digital Strategy, explained to a four-year-old
We were recently asked by a client to explain what we do as if they were a four-year-old, paying homage to Denzel Washington in “Philadelphia”. At first we laughed, as did they, but then we got to thinking that there is a lot of stuff to think about when you’re a small(er) business and it has to be difficult to sift through all the clutter. So, since we had to do it any way for our client, here is our explanation of digital strategy & marketing, to a four-year-old. Well, a four-year-old with some business acumen…
In this series:
- What is the difference between a strategy and a tactic?
- What are the top tactics and how can I use them?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing (coming soon)
- Website Testing (coming soon)
- Web Analytics Methodology (coming soon)